Welcome to Wellington Community Church!
Since 1915, Wellington Community Church has been a community of Christians committed to the cause of Christ as communicated in the Scriptures. Our worship services are characterized by biblical expository preaching and music that blends both traditional and contemporary styles. We have a variety of programs for all ages, so contact us or visit us on Sundays. We would love to meet you!
|Sunday AM Prayer||Sundays 6 AM|
|Sunday Bible Classes||Sundays 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM|
|Sunday Worship Service||Sundays 10 AM|
|Connections Service||1st Sunday of the month, 12 PM|
|Church office closed||Mondays|
|GEMS||1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month, 9 - 11 AM during the school year|
|Women's Study||2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 9-11 AM; 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 6:30 PM|
|AWANA||Sundays (during school year), 4 PM - 5:30 PM (Check in starts at 3:45)|
|Youth Groups (MS & HS)||Wednesdays 6 PM – 7:30 PM (in the church garage)|
|Men's Study||Thursdays 5:45 AM (Fellowship Room)|
|Women's Prayer||Fridays 8 AM (Church Office)|
Why are we here?
At WCC, we believe our core purposes are:
- Worship of God (John 4:23). Our desire is to focus on God and celebrate Him for who He has revealed Himself to be. In essence, to love God with all our heart, soul, strength and mind.
- Instruction of His people in His Word (2 Timothy 4:2). Our desire is to explain God's truth and how it applies to daily life as we live as God’s people in a fallen world.
- Fellowship with Him and His people (Hebrews 10:24-25). Our desire is to engage in loving and edifying relationships that connect us with God and one another.
- Evangelism to the community and world (Matthew 28:19-20). Our desire is live as a missions minded church that engages our community and world with God's truth about their need to be reconciled to Him.
- Service to God and one another (Galatians 5:13).Our desire is to find our role in the church body and serve Christ even as we serve one another.
AWANA is a Bible-centered club for kids whose goal is to teach children about Christ in a fun, safe environment. Sundays 4-5:30PM